I'm proud to announce we are in partnership with Children's Creative Project, a West coast-based non-profit organization (https://ccp.sbceo.org). Children’s Creative Project reaches more than 50,000 children annually, in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County Schools.
CCP is dedicated to the following:
- To provide arts experiences for underserved children not normally exposed to the arts
- To include the visual and performing arts in a child's basic education
- To collaborate with school districts, artists, and arts organizations to develop arts education programs
- To expand work opportunities for professional artists in the schools
- To provide arts experiences as a positive alternative to drugs, vandalism and violence
- To develop funds to support arts education programs
A portion of all proceeds will go towards paving the way for the next generation of creative minds. Your purchase makes a difference.